Top page


[kanji] Added lang="ja" on the "found_kanji" element

At a user's suggestion, I added the lang="ja" attribute to the "found_kanji" div element at Apparently some systems don't show it correctly and think it is Chinese without that.

[cpan] WWW::LinkRot updated

I've updated WWW::LinkRot.

[lemoda] Perl-JavaScript page updated

Changes to Perl-JavaScript equivalents:

Dead links fixed

Some of the links had gone dead, e.g. http to https and so on, and others had moved without a redirect, particularly the w3schools ones.

Responsive design / CSS grid design

I've changed over to use CSS grids instead of tables. The results look quite nice I think.

Contact us at